Faculty of Nursing, Mahidol University organized a training program to develop teaching potential for nurse preceptors of the students of the Bachelor of Nursing Science Program, Batch #9 by the Academic Service and Continuing Education Administrative Committee and the Undergraduate Program Administrative Committee. The training had been organized from 31 October 2020 - 14 November 2020 and run by many speakers from the Faculty of Nursing as follows:
- Department of Public Health Nursing; Assistant Professor Dr. Juntima Rerkluenrit
- Department of Medical Nursing; Assistant Professor Dr. Sarunya Kositamongkon, Assistant Professor Jongkonwan Musikthong, Lecturer Dr. Nattaya Pattana-umpa, Lecturer Dr. Sarinrut Sriprasong
- Department of Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing; Lecturer Dr. Puttiraporn Hungsawanus
- Department of Surgical Nursing; Lecturer Piyaporn Yaowares and Lecturer Pornsinee Tengpanichkul
- Department of Pediatric Nursing; Lecturer Kanjana Krongthammachart
The training was conducted through ZOOM and practices in sub-groups (Micro Teaching) at the Faculty of Nursing, Bangkok Noi. The project aimed to develop clinical teaching potential for professional nurses, as well as to develop a arrangement of the practical assistant teacher to be more appropriate and efficient.